Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Takut takut takut

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

It was an awesome course even for the first two days I had a thought of quit. What a loser, as I had my second thought. Face this small challenge and insyaAllah I can manage to face any after this.

So, after being shrink, washed, wipe, I finally completed the course. It's such a relieved feeling. Now, I can start talking, if not, before this, just wake up, dress-up, walking, solat, attending, dining, sleeping which we need to be earlier than time. So, no talking-talking or even beronok-ronok. No time for waiting the lift. I climb the stairs everytime I went back to room and going to hall. I performed solah at room and sometimes skip the meal cause I need a nap. This is really amazing because you can discipline yourself.

What else can I say?

No comments: