Monday, March 22, 2010

Are you a GIRL or a WOMAN ?

What's differentiate us. Maybe the list below can tell you something.


As a girl you used to dress for the boys. As a woman you will dress for other woman.


As a girl you used to look for a job that will make you happy. As a woman you will find happiness in your work, whatever it is.


As a girl you used to go for the cutest guy a girl like you could find. As a woman you will go for the smartest guy a woman like you can find.


As a girl you used to get by with fast food, slimming belts and four hours of sleep. As a woman you will watch your diet, exercise regularly and make sure you rest well.


As a girl you used to shop, shop and er, shop. As a woman you will earn, budget, shop and save.


As a girl you used to argue or give in; bluster and fight. As a woman you will speak up or compromise; listen and apologise.


Me, myself, I think I shud be a woman and not anymore a girl or can I say I am a WOMAN.



No comments: